Old World's European Market – Fresh & Authentic
Visit our Old World's European Market for everything you need to serve up a traditional German, European meal. Our market carries:
- imported pickles
- red cabbage
- huge variety of mustards
- German dumplings
- spaetzle (German egg noodles)
- imported German chocolate
- Austrian Mozart chocolates
- Dutch licorice
- German cough drops
- a huge variety of gummy bears and other gummy candies
- imported tea and coffee
- sardines and herring
- our bakery bakes fresh bread and pastry daily
- we have an outstanding array of imported beer
- fine spirits such as kirschwasser, apple, pear schnapps
- and so much more...
Join us for lunch or pick up some favorites for your family.
Visit Our Market Today!
Watch Videos from Old World EuroMarket
Watch Werner Sommer from Germany creating "Kaiserschmarrm" - A historic dessert loved by Mozart!
Take a quick tour of Old World European Market
What's at Old World EuroMarket
And While You're Visiting Our Euro Market, We Invite You Explore Our: