Trivia Night @ Old World German Restaurant
March 1 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PST
An event every month that begins at 5:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 6, 2020
Think you can compete?
Join us for Trivia Night on the First Sunday of every month at 5pm
If you love trivia, beer, pretzels and laughter come out to Old World German Bar for a relaxing fun filled night on our spectacular Jaegar Room and Patio! Come solo, or bring a group of friends. No matter what, you’re guaranteed a fun-filled evening in a relaxing environment. Dog friendly patio! Drink and food specials galore!
Old World Trivia is a free pub trivia contest modeled after those in Europe.
How it works:
- Each person will participate in seven rounds of exciting trivia action with three questions per round.
- Questions will be general trivia so you don’t have to be a know-it-all!
- To keep it unpredictable, hilarious host Kane Barber will also serve up bonus questions in-between rounds.
- After the seven rounds are complete there will be a final question where participants will get to bid any or all of their remaining points in order to capture the victory.
- We will also have questions that will allow you to win prizes along the way.