Singles in Surf City Celebrate OC’s Biggest Mardi Gras Party
March 9 @ 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm PST$10
“We have the Beads, We have the Mask”
Just need you to be one of the 300 Singles at this Party!
Bring your own Mask & Beads or we have Plenty For the First 150 to Arrive.
Join us at Old World Village, Huntington Beach
In the Oktoberfest Banquet Hall that holds over 400.
Featuring Non-Stop Dancing
With DJ John
Non-Stop 70’s, 80’s, 90’s Music
Only $10 Admission
Appetizers & Dinner for Sale available from 7pm til 9pm
Acres of Free Self Parking
- Take the Beach exit South. Immediate Right on Center St. where the Bella Terra Mall is located.
- Go past the 24 Fitness and Huntington Hotel, and Old World Village is on Right directly across from the Costco.
- Can park on North end Free.
- You can also park in Costco lot free and walk directly across the Street to the OLD World Pavilion.
- Banquet room is on South side of Village, just past Restaurant.
- If park on North side, walk straight thru the Village to the end.
- And Banquet Room is on your Right, or right across street from Costco if park there.
Attending a party alone?
Most of the ladies who attend, do attend alone. All of our Parties are in classy safe venues. We rent out the entire room, it is just our singles groups so it is easy to meet people.