September 29 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm PDT
Oktoberfest Parade begins 2PM at Bella Terra shopping mall in Huntington Beach
- Old World’s Oktoberfest Parade is open the public.
- The Parade will begin gathering at 1pm at Bella Terra shopping mall in Huntington Beach.
- All Parade participants will start lining up at 1:50pm
- The Parade will begin marching at 2pm from Bella Terra, over to Old World Village, and arriving at Old World Festival Hall.
- The Master of Ceremonies will insert the first tap into the first keg, and with a cry of “O’zapft is” — “It’s Tapped,” Old World’s Oktoberfest will be opened to the public.
If you’re in the Parade, general admission is FREE!
Can’t join us for the parade? Pay General Admission At-The-Door or purchase online your Fast Pass Online Ticket.
- Tickets purchased online are Fast Pass Tickets. View Entrance Rules
General admission tickets are sold at the door during the event hours.
Under 21 you must be accompanied by your parents. No exceptions.
U.S. Military (Active & Veteran) gets FREE Oktoberfest General Admission any day with valid Military ID.