Old World's European Market – Fresh & Authentic
Visit our Old World's European Market for everything you need to serve up a traditional German, European meal. Our market carries:
- imported pickles
- red cabbage
- huge variety of mustards
- German dumplings
- spaetzle (German egg noodles)
- imported German chocolate
- Austrian Mozart chocolates
- Dutch licorice
- German cough drops
- a huge variety of gummy bears and other gummy candies
- imported tea and coffee
- sardines and herring
- our bakery bakes fresh bread and pastry daily
- we have an outstanding array of imported beer
- fine spirits such as kirschwasser, apple, pear schnapps
- and so much more...
Join us for lunch or pick up some favorites for your family.
Visit Our Market Today!
Bakery/Deli Open Daily:
Sun - Thu: 8am - 8pm
Fri - Sat: 8am - 9pm
Sun, Dec. 23rd: OPEN until 9pm
Mon, Dec. 24th: OPEN until 4pm
Tue, Dec. 25th: CLOSED
Watch Videos from Old World EuroMarket
Watch Werner Sommer from Germany creating "Kaiserschmarrm" - A historic dessert loved by Mozart!
Take a quick tour of Old World European Market
What's at Old World EuroMarket
And While You're Visiting Our Euro Market, We Invite You Explore Our: