- This event has passed.
Polofest 2018 (USA Water Polo Social)
September 16 @ 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm PDT$15
FOOD, FUN AND WATER POLO!
Celebrate Everything Water Polo & Enjoy a Fun-Filled “POLOFEST” Afternoon into Evening.
Under 21 you must be accompanied by your parents. No exceptions.
Polofest Admission: $15
Your $15 donation includes:
- Entrance to “POLOFEST” & OKTOBERFEST Activities
- A delicious meal with your choice of sausage or chicken with sides
- Entrance to the Dog Races (All breed racing 35lb. & under)
- Live entertainment
- Silent auction in the Beer Garden
- USAWP booth & merchandise
Opportunity Drawing: $10
- 50/50 for Cash and Prizes
- Need to be present at drawing
FINA Water Polo streaming World Cup from Germany!
- Streaming USA vs. Germany game from previous day Sept. 15 via internet during the festival.
USA Water Polo Fun Facts
- The Women’s water polo team is #1 in the World, 6 years running, and the most winning of all time. How inspirational is that!
- Host of Junior Olympics: The largest water polo tournament in the world, every other year, is in Irvine, CA!
- Click here for more facts on USA Water Polo
Support TEAM USA
The City of Huntington Beach has proclaimed September 16th as Official Water Polo day!
To celebrate, USA WATER POLO and the Southern California Water Polo community will be coming together for a “Celebration of Water Polo,” to raise funds for TEAM USA and the Olympic Water Polo programs. The event will be held at Old World Oktoberfest in Huntington Beach.
Represent your city as a Community Partner in support of TEAM USA!
THANK YOU COMMUNITY PARTNER:
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY: