Celebration and Blessing of Marriage and Family
July 29 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm PDT
No matter how social conditions may change, the value of the family does not change. It is the first essential cell of human society. Ideally, through all the ups and downs in life, the family we are born into and the family we later create should form a permanent set of relationships to care for us and challenge us to grow from within.
Please join with us across religious, cultural, and ethnic lines on Sunday, July 29th from 3 pm to 5 pm in the Festival Hall of the Old World Village to celebrate marriage and family through music and dance from around the world. This is an opportunity to experience together the blessing and peace God originally intended for the family. Harmony within the family is a foundation for peace in the world.
“The family is the first essential cell of human society.”
- American Clergy Leadership Conference
- First Summit Evangelical Church
- Greater Light Family Church
- Islamic Educational Center of Orange County
- Lifeline Community Fellowship
- Samoan Assembly of God, Westminister
- Universal Peace Federation
For more information, call: 714-390-9493